PK Forming/ SAMMET Consulting partners with Senior Leaders of metals processing businesses to overcome product or process improvement barriers so they can build sustainable world-beating metals processes without loss or compromise of in-house resource…
PK Forming/ SAMMET offers partnerships across Metals processing and Quality, as illustrated:
- Do you struggle to find responsive, good quality materials engineering resource? Perhaps you’ve experienced un-identifiable material defects in one of your products, or maybe you’ve had critical failures that were in-sufficiently explained?
- What if your main product line is dependent on component supply from an un-reliable source – could the component manufacture be brought in-house? Could the material alloy/grade be changed to enable secure supply?
- Do you feel frustrated that you are unable to give quality time to research and development activities? Do you see competitor products as opportunities for in-house manufacture and improvement?
- Ever found maintenance delays from being unable to source key components to complete critical tasks? - Do you have aging process equipment with obsolete components?
- Is your Quality Manual difficult to follow, making audits excessively long and leading to unnecessary nonconformances? Are your accreditation audits dreaded by employees and auditors alike?